1.2.11

Regal Rocks

You know when you see something and you want it immediately? Well, I got that feeling today when I saw this,


Now I know some of you will think I'm mad and that I'd look like a royal idiot (eh? eh?) but I think it's rather nice. Definitely a breath of fresh air from your usual tea cups, tea towels and bells. Don't get me wrong, I love those things too, although I don't know what you'd need a bell for nowadays?! That thought goes round in my head whenever I stare at the plate, cup and bell that my mum bought to celebrate the Queen's Golden Jubilee and she still insists that it has to sit on the mantelpiece.

But yeh, nice t-shirt I thought and it comes courtesy of Sainsbury's would you believe, at the affordable price of £10! So go forth and buy it. Wills and Kate are giving us a day off, it's the least we could do to show our support. And you can get Nectar points too...you know, those points that you don't get anything for.

No comments:

Post a Comment